- FIS Engine has been updated with a fix that caused sporadic value glitches.
- FIS Engine updated with a NOT feature for the ruleset definitions.
1.2.5 - 3 Jun 2016
- New Feature: Raster outputs from CSV-only inputs. Also CSV outputs from Raster-only inputs.
- New Feature: Histograms now output inside the XML file and to their own CSV file in the Simulation folder.
- New Feature: Simulation meta values allow you to pass meta-data (like visit id, etc) through to the results.
- Improved validation of form inputs.
- Individual XML outputs for each simulation can be scraped using our workbench app.
- Short names for simulations, models allow for better file naming.
- Fixed: WUA and NWUA outputs now consistent and correct across HSI and FIS simulations
- Divisibility and orthogonality checking added to raster input forms.
- Simulation run stability fixes to reduce crashing during long runs.
- Much better error handling.
- Optional uploading of errors to AWS.
- Reworked a lot of the forms to be easier to use
- Lots of stability fixes for grid views.
1.2.1 - 9 Mar 2016
1.1.4 - 8 Jan 2016
- Fixed editing habitat suitability curves so that the units show up as the correct. Previously editing an existing HSC would not select the correct units in the dropdown.
- When creating or editing a HSI model the curves available for selection are now filtered to just those for the specified species and life stage.
- When creating a new project, canceling the browse for a folder no longer clears any folder path that’s already specified.
1.1.3 - 6 Nov 2015
- FIS results now written to output XML and then imported back into Habitat project.
- Upgraded to RasterMan 6.2.0
- Raster compression on all rasters generated by RasterMan and ModelCore.
1.1.2 - 21 Oct 2015
- Fixing boolean that controls whether simulation output is CSV or raster.
1.1.1 - 1 Oct 2015
- Fixed issue with missing simulation results in project after run.
1.1.0 - 6 Jul 2015
- FIS Habitat Modeling. Ships with version 1 of the models for Chinook, Steelhead and for juvenile and spawner.
- Miscellaneous user interface clean-up
- More consistent right and double click on main grid
- Can edit all existing items (including simulations and habitat suitability curves)
- Project files are now stored as XML files (not Access databases)
- 64 bit release only.
1.0.7 - 17 Apr 2015
- Miscellaneous UI improvements
- More consistent right click menus
- Removing menus relating to FIS (and other features that are not yet implemented).
- Progress bars and improved messaging during model runs.
- Hooking the software to this site and linking to the online help (but forms not yet linked).
- Incorporated RasterMan 6.1.6.
- Improved error messaging from the core model.
1.0.6 - 18 Feb 2015
- CHaMP batch mode working for CSV and raster mode.
- Split configuration and definition XML input files.
- Weighted usable area and normalized weighted usable area metrics being produced and stored in the project database.
- Habitat Model User Interface DLL and Desktop EXE merged into single project.